Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arcades
My most memorable arcade that I've been to was the one apart of a Cicis Pizza that my family went to a lot. My grandfather use to give us $3  It had cabinets for Area 51 and Crusin' World, one that I believe I played at lest once every time I went there the other (Crusin') I never played because it was a $1 to play. Area 51 was my first and favorite light gun game. I never got far becuse I'm pretty bad at them. Among them were always changing games that I can't really remimber, along with The Terminator 2 pinball.

There was also the one in Holiday Bowl (Bowling Ally). This one had Sunset Riders (best game), a Superman game that you had to get on your knees to play (pretty sure it was just the cabinet it was in), and the Star Wars Trilogy Arcade. The Sunset Riders cabinet always had Cormano's side broken, which meant I never saw how he played, and I never made it past the brothers that flung dynamite. I was only able to pass the Hoth level in Star Wars. I don't remember the superman game due to it just not sticking with me that much. Aside from a wack-a-croc, a game where you shot clowns with balls, skee-ball and basket ball throwing, no arcade games stayed there.

There was also a Chuck-E-Cheese that had the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade (not Turtles in Time. The other one), Simpsons Arcade, and a Episode 1 Pod Racers game (never played it, but it looked like the N64 game), but I went to this a handfull of times. Was able to make it to the Dream level of Simpsons with the help a strange that might have been an employee. Don't remember how far I made it on Turtles.

The last arcade that I remember anything about was when I went camping (possibly when I went to Hershey Park). The only game I played was Soul Caliber II, which I beat, I think with the guy with the stick.

I've been to a bunch of other Arcades, but aside from this really old Pizzaria that my mother took us to when we visited family (Mr. Gatti's in Brandenburg, KY, had to ask her) that had a multi cabinet with like ten different arcade games, nothing really stood out.

Messages In This Thread
Arcades - by retrolinkx - 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Arcades - by Colossus - 12-12-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Arcades - by gamemaster1991 - 12-12-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Arcades - by CLXcool - 12-15-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Arcades - by Arjahn - 12-17-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-19-2017, 02:22 PM