Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games you're a noob at, but want to learn
(04-23-2013, 02:27 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote:
(04-22-2013, 01:30 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Fast fighting games like Marvel vs Capcom. I am already good at games like Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Tekken and Street Fighter but games like Marvel vs Capcom require you to be faster and it's really hard for me to keep up.

I'm the other way around. I can play the hell out of the Marvel vs Capcom games but I totally blow at games like MK and Street Fighter. I really want to play Injustice, but I know that I won't be good at it.

One thing I really don't like about the MK games are the input commands. I like Street Fighters down, down forward, forward way more than MK's down, forward. SF's is more of a fluid movement whereas MK feels choppy and unresponsive.
There is an option to change the controls to Street Fighter. No not layout, as in, the NetherRealsm fully acknowledge that doing QCP, HCB etc is a tad more universal
than their layout, so Injustice can be changed to suit Street Fighter players.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you're a noob at, but want to learn - by BumblebeeCody - 04-23-2013, 02:32 PM