Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
We're Clear!
Today marks an incredible day for VGFacts! For the first time in... months? years? I don't even know but I digress. For the first time in a very, very long time, the pending trivia queue is clear! This monumental feat could not have been even remotely accomplished without our very own Psychospacecow! In the span of less than a month, he went through nearly 500 trivia with very little help and is the reason you've seen so much new content hitting the front page. We have quite a bit in the unpublished queue at the moment so you should continue to see that new trivia come in over the next few days.

With the queue now down to an easily manageable size, I'd like to hope that we will collectively be able to review new submissions much faster than before (provided we don't suddenly get hit with dozens of new submissions all at once) which should be good for everyone involved. We might even be able to return to our original goal of being a primary source of new trivia for upcoming DYKG videos! But for now, let's just sit back and enjoy the payoff of Psychospacecow's hard work.

From the entire staff, thank you for your dedication to keeping this place alive!

Messages In This Thread
We're Clear! - by Petie - 04-06-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: We're Clear! - by Psychospacecow - 04-06-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: We're Clear! - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-06-2018, 06:38 PM
RE: We're Clear! - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 04-06-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: We're Clear! - by CuriousUserX90 - 04-07-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: We're Clear! - by Kakariko Kid - 04-07-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: We're Clear! - by Patient Zero - 04-07-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: We're Clear! - by Psychospacecow - 04-07-2018, 09:40 PM