Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games you hated as a kid but loved as an adult (and vise versa).
(05-03-2018, 09:51 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I very distinctly remember playing Snowboard Kids 2 at a friend's house and loving it, returning several times to his house to play it.

I tried it again as an adult and all I could think was "Wow, this game is stupid and controls bad".

Also, I must admit that I completely poop-pooed the idea that the Ace Attorney games could be any good when they came out and hated them on principle.  There was nothing exciting that could happen.
Then I joined these forums and saw retro raving over them all the time and figured "All right, I guess I should just try them." So far I've played all of the DS Ace Attorney games, watched the anime and played the Phoniex Wright/Layton crossover 3DS game.

CURSE YOU RETROLINKX FOR MAKING ME ENJOY SOMETHING! CURSE YOU TO HECK!

Hahahaha, I'm very happy that I was a driving force to make you play those games. The first is my 4th favourite game of all time, and it's absolutely amazing. I say it changed me as a person. Make sure you play Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice next, they're just as good.

Make sure you play Ghost Trick Phantom Detective if you haven't, it's made by the same person Shu Takumi and is my 2nd favourite game of all time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you hated as a kid but loved as an adult (and vise versa). - by retrolinkx - 05-21-2018, 10:21 AM