Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
COW'S DAIRY - FIRE EMBLEM : PATH OF RADIANCE
In the vein of an old thread our good friend Mr. Through used to play with,

I am going to chronicle my first time having played through Fire Emblem : Path Of Radiance. Naturally, this is going to be spoiler ridden beyond all reasonable expectation.

Day 1

There is no toggle all enemy movement range button. You have to do it manually each turn.

Anna's the tutorial lady?

;-; everyone's mean to Boyd

Titania is OP OP

Titania's getting like 1 experience

Boyd is actually pretty strong

I was expecting him to do much worse than he is so far

The Man The Myth The Legend

We meet at last

[Image: unknown.png]

Gatrie's dodge is hilarious.

Is Shinon always a buzzkill?

Day 2

alright, getting back into the spin of things today. We kidnapped a princess?

Reminds me of Final Fantasy 9 XD

;-; I just started to like Greil and then some jerk in a ravioli can went and stabbed him ;-;

Calm before Chapter 9. I have acquired a second mage. I still don't know how to use Soren properly. The sheer number of ranged units that can 2 shot him means he is low in experience and generally bored in a corner. I'm thinking of buying him a sudoku book.

Conversely, TITANIA SMASH

Also, Boyd didn't survive the cavalry charge even when I gave him the poleax so he's not godly yet ;-; Had to restart ch. 8.

had Ike, Soren, Oscar, Mia and Rhys on the west with Rhys, Soren, and Oscar moving as needed. Ilyana and Ike held west pretty nicely, though Oscar had to pick up Mia and Ilyana once or twice. Titania held south gate sans one turn where I swapped her for Oscar so she could heal, then when South gate was gone Titania alternated with Boyd so he could heal.

;-; Soren so soft tho

and apparently he hates cat people. Soren no.

These are taken from conversations I was having before I decided to do this. Things will hopefully be a bit more composed should I make this a regular thing.

Messages In This Thread
COW'S DAIRY - FIRE EMBLEM : PATH OF RADIANCE - by Psychospacecow - 07-18-2018, 12:58 AM