Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
COW'S DAIRY - FIRE EMBLEM : PATH OF RADIANCE
Cow's Dairy. It has been many eons since last we made contact.

I've made no progress whatsoever.

I master seal'd Mist. I think it went well.

[Image: unknown.png]

I do not remember the explanation for this mission. Lets do this!

This apostle character sounds like a child.

There are so many boats. ;-;

Found Johnny Bravo again.

These crow guys have really contemporary piercings and jackets.

Fighting started. Gatrie's "No Damage" signs are very refreshing.

RIP. Gotta restart. Astrid died before I got a 2nd turn to actually reach her. She didn't even get a turn.

Alright, she survived with like 3 health this time, ran to a corner and healed. We good.

Even healing gives you canto! This is crazy strong.

Ah yeah, Titania still smashes.

Kieran is destroying today. 2 crits in a row. 1 shot one too.

Does it matter if the generics die?

Astrid's promise 18 damage was a 7. :\

Jill is so strong. I think I'll use Jill.

Johnny Bravo recruited.

I keep forgetting Kieran's weakness is he can't hit the broad side of a glacier. He and Boyd seem to share that trait.

Marcia got a point in MAG. Are there magic lances in this game?

I like Nealuchi. His head looks like a bird's nest.

So many conversations on this map. and same turn reinforcements ;-;

Does this Tibarn guy really not understand that people fight each other even if they don't have varying quantities of wing?

Trying to get all the chests. The boss, Norris is gonna be killed by generics if I take too long.

The birds are really easy to manipulate to fly in circles.

Oh shit, Norris moved!

RIP last generic.

The boss is now actively pursuing me.

Sigrun's here.
Got all but 1 chest. ;-;

Tanith's a babysitter it feels like. This "apostle" seems to disappear a lot and has done so now.

Hey, there's a kid here named "Sanaki". How do you say that? "Sah-Nah-Key", "Say-Nack-i" "Snack-e"?

I was right. This kid is the apostle. She talks funny.

I love how everyone immediately doubts her claim.

"The Goddess Ashera". That sounds menacing. I wonder if she wears a hat backwards when she gets serious.

Its talking about Begnion's power structure. I bet Ike's gonna punch a duke.

This is getting into some weird class system talks. Ike's definitely gonna punch a duke.

This Sanaki lady said Ike's a royal knight of Crimea and a prince. She did it as a joke, but I'm 30% expecting it to be true.

Sephiran got brought up again. Also, a guy in a stupid hat tried to kill Ike. Neat.

Sephiran's the prime minister of Begnion and a Duke named Belsys. Can you imagine how panicked people would be if the prime minister of a real country went around disguised as a prison monk?

I bet its gonna be this guy. I don't know how to feel about Sanaki yet, but her entourage is annoying outside of Sigrun.

Yep, its a class system allegory right now.

Ike seems to act proper around Elincia but hates acting proper around nobles. Odd.

I'll leave this off here for now in case the supports and info have things I should know for Chapter 14.

[Image: latest?cb=20160824123453]

This is Gareth. I have been informed that the incredibly short interaction I had with him earlier in the game at Ch.12 is literally the only time he appears in Path Of Radiance. ;-; He's so cool looking though.

I hope he has a bigger role in the sequel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: COW'S DAIRY - FIRE EMBLEM : PATH OF RADIANCE - by Psychospacecow - 09-08-2018, 05:38 PM