Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: which gta v character are you going to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Micheal
75.00%
3 75.00%
Trevor
0%
0 0%
Franklin
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which GTA V Character are you going to play?
(05-01-2013, 08:37 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 07:44 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: From what I saw in the trailer, it looks like they either play separate roles, or the character changes as the story unfolds, as their stories are clearly intertwined. I just hope its not like the Mercenaries style.

Yeah. It think it's all 3 of them working together rather than GTA4 with Niko randomly appearing in The Lost and The Damned/Ballad of Gay Tony. Even though the overall story was about the diamond, they didn't even rely on each other.
To take a guess from the trailers, Michael is look for fun, uses his son to meet his friends who are often in trouble with the law, one of which is Franklin(who's own story is that he wants to do more with his life and is given an opportunity to make one big pay check with Michael job) and he also happens to have a relative called Trevor who is a nutjob and perfect to bring along and then all 3 end up working together on a job. That's what I get from it.

or maybe he meets Trevor through his son, or they're brought together by the mafia for a job.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which GTA V Character are you going to play? - by Psychospacecow - 05-01-2013, 09:46 PM