Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This Page Keeps Automatically Reloading when I look at it on iPhone
(02-19-2019, 11:50 AM)Petie Wrote: Right, but having to sift through 30 hours of video to verify a piece of trivia isn't really feasible either. If something can't be verified concisely, the trivia itself either needs to be re-worked or not submitted.

I suppose the only way I'll find out for certain if or if not is verifiable is when a staff member actually does go through the Trivia Evidence piece to see for themself, luckily I left a message at the bottom of the thread in case. I mean what else could I've gone with for using as a convincing source for a trivia piece on all the Classic Mode titles of Ultimate that contain easter eggs and references? The submission about all the Boxing Ring titles that contain references and easter eggs (as well as the submission about the regional differences) turned out fine after all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Page Keeps Automatically Reloading when I look at it on iPhone - by CuriousUserX90 - 02-20-2019, 02:21 AM