Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread
(09-26-2013, 04:45 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 04:26 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 03:51 PM)Klonoa Wrote: I want to see new Characters in already. The wait is killing me!

Anyway I'm not sure if I ever said this but I'm hoping Magnus, Dillion, Mewtwo X/Y, Takamaru and Chrom make the cut for Smash 4. Other than that I'm happy.
Rant below...

I feel the same way, people just want characters that aren't even close to being a choice.

Considering I have returned I might as well explain myself here. Firstly I thought that Magnus would have automatically have been the KIU once because he's the only first party one of the lot. That was a mistake on my part.

Secondly I don't really see how my suggestions are that unlikely. Magnus is in the last game Sakuari developed and we all know what he's like with his own characters, Dillion is a stretch but he's a whole new Nintendo character and also would promote the Eshop quite well, Transforming Characters have been done before and we all know a Pokémon X/Y Rep will be in the game, Takamaru is also a stretch but his series was featured in Nintendo Land and NES characters have been done before, and finally Chrom is no more unlikely as Ike.

Of course people do make stupid ideas like Shadow the Hedgehog (Although I believe Sonic will return) and Steve from Minecraft, I will not deny that (Remember when suddenly everyone started requesting Geno in for no reason?) but I feel that my list has as least some justification.

inb4 you weren't even referring to my list in the first place and this big post was meaningless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - by Klonoa - 10-01-2013, 01:58 AM