Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need some help
Well long story short, I have always been a creative kid. Tell me a scenario, and I can easily play it out inside my head quickly, and tell you the most awesome way of doing it. I thought on what to do with this and tried writing, however though I am most of the way through several stories, I hit a dead end, yet still had more great ideas. I then thought on what to do, and have been accepted into a course for Game Design, and within 2 years, if I am successful enough, will become a member of a team to create a new awesome game that I hope you members will play.

Now here is my problem, ever since Friday, the day I found out I am in, I have not had a single idea. For some reason, I just cant think of anything good, and when I do think of something, its always crappy. I know it is probably me just me panicking over the course and what not, but it does worry me, so I thought to myself, why not come here to a site, full of gamers, and listen to some ideas. By reading your ideas, it may help inspire me on a whole new series, and should hopefully stop me from panicking.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Need some help - by PheonixGRX - 05-13-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Need some help - by Psychospacecow - 05-13-2013, 05:43 AM
RE: Need some help - by PheonixGRX - 05-13-2013, 05:50 AM
RE: Need some help - by Combat Lobster - 05-13-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Need some help - by PheonixGRX - 05-13-2013, 10:23 AM