Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Need some help
I didnt realize there was a help forum, but one of the main things that I am noticing is sort of like you said, see what you like, and build off of that. I have done that in the past with stories, however now I am just drawing blanks, and would like to hear some ideas from people.

The course starts next month, and the first 8 months is just learning the history and basics of animation and game design, and after that, we split into the 3D animation and game design groups. I know I will have to join groups, and since my brother and I are joining in together, I will most likely be in his group.

I want to learn how to design games, yet I also want to become a game writer, so its like a 50/50 thing with it at the moment. If I become a game writer, then I wont be able to become a regular writer as my time will become divided between the two, however could mean I could write a book, then write up a game version of it.

I actually got bored, and decided to draw using both the basic techniques I was taught, and looking at diagrams, and for some reason have drawn what looks like a green arrow redesign, and now I want a green arrow game.

Messages In This Thread
Need some help - by PheonixGRX - 05-13-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Need some help - by Psychospacecow - 05-13-2013, 05:43 AM
RE: Need some help - by PheonixGRX - 05-13-2013, 05:50 AM
RE: Need some help - by Combat Lobster - 05-13-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: Need some help - by PheonixGRX - 05-13-2013, 10:23 AM