Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
How do you motivate yourself?
There are things that I'd like done right away, and HATE waiting to do them. But, if it's something like taking out the trash, I do that as late as possible.

The thing that sucks with me is I'm not physically able to do a whole lot of stuff that I'd like to. Some pill I took to get rid of my acne (it was really bad, and when I say really bad I mean REALLY bad; like I'd get big huge pimple bumps on my chin or nose all the time!) and that screwed with my back somehow. I can't bend over for too long or it will start hurting.

I can't stand in one spot for too long either or my knee will hurt. Either my knee or the heel of my foot. And that was because I got hit by a car over a decade ago.

Some people probably think that I'm just making excuses and I wish I was, but I'm not. This stuff hurts and there's really nothing I can do about it. There's nothing wrong with them (knee, foot or back) that needs serious attention. I think it's just the nerves in those general area are shot.

Like cleaning. I don't like doing it because I get so tired so quickly. I do dishes every day, but that would be so easier to have a dishwasher instead of doing them by hand. Vacuuming I rarely do because it gets me tired or my back starts to hurt so quickly.

Sometimes it makes me wish I was very rich so I could just pay people to do this stuff. Oh how I wish life was that easy. I just need to win the lotto... and of course, I have to have the urge to really gamble and I'm not the type of person to really gamble constantly. I guess I'll just live with it, like I have been for the past... I'm not even bothering counting.

Messages In This Thread
How do you motivate yourself? - by Keebix - 05-14-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: How do you motivate yourself? - by Ouberry_13 - 05-14-2013, 07:44 AM
RE: How do you motivate yourself? - by Berry - 05-14-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: How do you motivate yourself? - by cingchris - 05-14-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: How do you motivate yourself? - by Newt - 05-14-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: How do you motivate yourself? - by A Zombie Riot - 05-14-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: How do you motivate yourself? - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 05-23-2018, 02:11 PM
RE: How do you motivate yourself? - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 10-22-2018, 06:04 PM