Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of?
Past Forums:

- Nsider (Joined: 2005)
Nintendo's official forum back in the day. I was a really dumb kid back then.

- Project Platinum (Joined: 2005)
A FrLg-style GSC fan-remake forum. Taught me how not to manage a game project.

After Nsider closed I stopped going to forums for a few years. I lurked Pixeltendo (a spriting forum) that whole time, but I never signed up.

- MFGG (Joined: 2009)
I used to browse Mario Fan Games Galaxy's main site pretty frequently. I joined the forum in 2009 and entered a spriting competitions (I won 3rd place iirc), but I couldn't really connect with the userbase. I faded out after about 3 months.

- PixelxCore (Joined: 2009)
Bleh. This forum was mostly the main admin's circle of friends/potential project underlings, which I was a part of for a while (whether i was a friend or potential project underling I'm still not sure). I was a moderator there for like a year, but after some drama outside of PxC the admin and I had a falling out.

Current Forums:

- The Spriters Resource (Joined: 2009)
This is by far my favorite place on the internet. I've made some of the coolest friends here. I've been made a mod and resigned and made a mod again way too many times. I still don't know how Dazz puts up with me, eheheh.

- VGFacts (Joined: 2013)
It's to early to form an opinion, but so far VGFacts seems like a good forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other forums/messageboards have you been a part of? - by Sengir - 05-29-2013, 10:38 AM