Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VII Spanish Translation.
I found plenty more mistakes while I was researching to submit a good piece of trivia, but I tried to keep it short.

Other examples are "cool" (meaning good-looking) translated to "frío" (cool meaning cold), "preemptive" to "prevacíos" (they didn't know the meaning of the word and thought the "empti" had sonething to do with "empty", "vacío" in Spanish) or even verbs conjugated in a non-existent tense, such as "integraró" (the verb is "to integrate", but the tense doesn't exist at all). And I could keep finding more all day XD

The first time I played this game years ago I wondered what the Localization Team was thinking before releasing this. At least, it was pretty hilarious, like most of the Spanish translations made in the 90s, but it's good to know that they've improved (except the ones who made Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, whose translation was garbage).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VII Spanish Translation. - by Gallego13 - 06-09-2013, 04:44 AM