Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Any animation fans on here?
There are gamers on here, but what about the respect for animation? If there's an animated video game there's a cartoon that it came from. So here's the thread where we can talk about the cartoons we love(make sure you give a detailed reason why you like it) along with feature films, shorts, and upcoming/being developed animated projects as we speak.

Like everyone(in some cases) I am a fan of the golden age of animation. Mostly for the Tex Avery cartoons(his MGM years) along with Bob Clampett's cartoons. As for films. Some of the best animated features I've seen are the ones outside of the USA(Spirited away, Secret of the kells, Waltz with Bashir just to name a few). I am getting annoyed with most american theatrical animation being the same damn thing over and over again. However. There have been a few good movies here and there such as Wreck it ralph and Hotel Transylvania. I do hope adult animation like Fritz the Cat and Coonskin make its return in the theaters. But considering that Hollywood treats animation like its a digital babysitter I dont see it happening anytime soon.

I'd talk about tv shows, but I cant think of anything on the top of my head at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-17-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Raven - 07-17-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-17-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Wardenclyffe - 07-17-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Raven - 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Hexadecimal - 07-17-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-21-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by MexicanAnime - 07-18-2013, 12:08 AM