Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Any animation fans on here?
I don't watch many cartoons now a days, becuse one, I don't really watch that much TV and Two, Most Cartoons now a days suck. The cartoons I do watch are when my niece comes over and I have to ask "What happend?". The only good cartoons on now are old cartoons (the ones when my parents were kids and the ones when I was one), Anime (there cartoons too. Cartoons are animation and that's what Anime means. Get over it), and maybe My Little Pony (Not a big fan of it but it is still better than most of the crap).

As for movies, I'm not that up with what's in theaters as I don't go much any more. Like I said, I watch a lot of things with my niece, and since she likes watching movies and TV, I watch a lot of animated stuff. I have also learned which Disney movies I like (Sleeping Beauty, Mulan) and which I don't (Snow White). Most Disney movies really are hit or misses, but most are really good for being really old or being made in today's age of bad movies. Except Snow White. Snow White is boring and not worth watching. That might have to do with being the oldest of the "Story Book" movies.

Also I'm buying my Niece "My Neighbor, Totoro" for her birthday. Why Totoro? Why not Totoro?

Messages In This Thread
Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-17-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by gamemaster1991 - 07-17-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Raven - 07-17-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-17-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Wardenclyffe - 07-17-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Raven - 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by Hexadecimal - 07-17-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by CLXcool - 07-21-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Any animation fans on here? - by MexicanAnime - 07-18-2013, 12:08 AM