Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Poll: Do you mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, in fact I do.
77.78%
7 77.78%
No, I must say I have not.
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Modding, Rubber Ducker! Do you do it?
(08-11-2013, 01:37 AM)Arjahn Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 03:58 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Downloading missions for L4D2 when playing it with friends online was fun as hell. Too bad there's not really anyone to play with anymore...

I also modded the ever living crap out of both Command & Conquer Generals and Zero Hour. So many speacial units and I loved having extra army forces and new maps. Same goes for Little Fighter 2 and Liero, those games got their fair share of modding back in the day, too. I think I still have a burned disc with my insanely modded Liero Xtreme.

Other than that, I waited forever for the Resident Evil 2 mod Dark Biohazard but that one is most likely dead now.

I'll play with you sometime babe <3

Anyways, I've messed around with Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead mods a lot, as well as a few TF2 skins.

Oh hell yeah! We should get a full team of VGF people and play some insane mods and maps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Modding, Rubber Ducker! Do you do it? - by Mass Distraction - 08-11-2013, 10:52 AM