Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arkham Origins using real-life graffiti
Hey! I finally got enough computer time to put together some new collages. Check them out at the same address: http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ArkhamOriginsGraff/

I forget what the trivia description presently says (:P) but the part about Sake could be changed to something like:

Specifically, over a dozen pieces of graffiti by local street artists known as "Sake", "Omen", and "Sino" were scanned into the game.

MAYBE include something about several pieces being photos taken/owned by others that WB found on the web?

ALSO MAYBE include something about the use of local graffiti being discovered 4 months before the game's release? NOT necessary at all to the trivia, but I'm rather proud of that fact and will continue to brag about it.

As for changing the attachment image, pick whichever one you like. I'm most fond of Sino2, Omen3, and Sake1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arkham Origins using real-life graffiti - by HelpTheWretched - 03-03-2014, 04:08 PM