Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SCEJA conference: New Vita 2000 Model + Vita TV
(09-09-2013, 11:44 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(09-09-2013, 11:00 AM)Klonoa Wrote: Vita TV has my endorsement of "Still better than Ouya"!

Seriously, people rag on the Wii U a lot but the Vita just takes the cake. No matter what they do or how hard I try to like it, I just have no interest in it.

Pretty much this. I want to own a Vita and Wii U because I love to play games...but they don't really offer that much at the moment. There's the odd few games like Wonderful 101, Gravity Rush, Pikmin, Ragnarok Odyseey etc but that's hardly worth buying for a small amount games.
I love the idea of Vita TV but still...meh.

To be fair the Wii U is far more appealing to me purely because it actually has something to look out for. Smash, DKCR2, Mario Kart 8 and Sonic Lost World all look fantastic (Super Mario 3D World... Ehhh, not too interested.) while Vita has no games that really catch my eye for the foreseeable future.

At least I'm not the only one who has an interest in Ragnarok Odyssey. I might make a post sometime elaborating on why the fact games like that are shunned in the west irk me a tad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCEJA conference: New Vita 2000 Model + Vita TV - by Klonoa - 09-09-2013, 12:23 PM