Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What games would you like to see remade?
(09-15-2013, 03:56 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 03:09 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 06:22 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Darkwing Duck would be amazing. It's still fun to this very
day so would do very good with some modern upgrades.

I second this.
Since Ducktales Remastered was a blast to play. I want to see Wayforward to
this one next. Hopefully they can add some new levels as well as take care of a
few errors that had occurred in the NES game. Like the bad guys in the game
were not part the group F.O.W.L. Hopefully Wayforward can find a way of
extending the bad guy group so it can make the game longer. As well as add a
few new challenges to the mix.

I third this.
I have not played the game myself, but the way that Ducktails Remastered looks and from the reviews that have come out, I can say that it would be a hit with everyone. The way I see it is that they remake the stages, bring back voice actors to reprice the rolls from the cartoon, and add cutscenes to the boss battles. Hell, I would like to see what Darkwing would have to say to Wolfduck. Here's an example of how the game could work use cutscenes and boss banter:

The problem I see with the idea is that the Darkwing Game is made by Capcom with the Megaman 5 engine, and we all know what Capcom thinks about Mega Man. Well I will say that if it does come out I will drop my grudge agenst them and buy it.

I still want to know where the heck Wolfduck came from as I think he only appeared in the game. He for sure wasn't in the cartoon and I think I've seen every comic/kids book written and he was never in it either. Too bad, since I thought he was a really good idea.

It was so bizarre that they left out Negaduck; he's probably #1 on the villain popularity charts (especially with female fans).

Jim Cummings is always up for voice acting, so at least for sure he would be available on the very off chance they even consider making the game.

If memory serves, Phil Hartman is the only DW VA who isn't around anymore. Granted he was only in one episode, but I'd love to see a return of Paddywhack in the game since it was pretty lame in the comics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games would you like to see remade? - by Hexadecimal - 09-15-2013, 09:22 PM