Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nostalgia: Does it live up to your memory
I've recently played the Sly Cooper HD Collection. I never got the chance to play the first game so this was a great opportunity. My video rental store at the time didn't have it when it first came out, the 2nd and 3rd game yes, but never the first one so obviously I had a steep learning curve as far as backstory was concerned but they did a nice job in the intro for the 2nd game.

After I got done playing the first and a bit into the 2nd I came to this realization that the game wasn't as good to me the second time around. Granted I played the 2nd Sly Cooper game roughly 10 years ago or maybe more (I'm 25 now so that is a bit of stretch back for me). I didn't feel connected to it like I did that first time, didn't excite me to keep going.

Has anyone had those moments where they find themselves looking through their collection, find a game you haven't played in a long time that you know you liked once but find out you don't like it now after so long of a time from playing it?

What games have you played where nostalgic memory is far more pleasant than reality?

Messages In This Thread
Nostalgia: Does it live up to your memory - by GameWizard001 - 10-17-2013, 09:42 PM