Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nostalgia: Does it live up to your memory
It's funny you bring up Sly. I love the series to death and will most likely never sell them, even if I go poor (okay, may be not that extreme but you get the idea). When I was younger, I hated the first one due to how hard it is and loved the second for how much they changed it. Latter on in live I went though my usual Sly marathon and found that the first one is not as bad as I thought, to the fact that it is in my top 10 favorite games. However, I really can't say the same for Sly 2. It's really missing that thing that Sly 1 had and what Sly 3 has. It's not a bad game it's just not a good sequel to my favorite game.

As for Nostalgia for other games, I have to say Mario, only because it does not feel like his games are trying to do something new since Mario 3, World, and 64. I did a big rant on the game Vent thread on the subject.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nostalgia: Does it live up to your memory - by gamemaster1991 - 10-17-2013, 10:00 PM