Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should the Chit Chat thread be locked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On the topic of the "Chit Chat" thread
To be honest I never ever check the playground section. I much prefer to talk about random shizz in one thread and keep my actual ideas and discussions for more in-depth threads. I'm here for the community for the most part and it's kinda sad to not be able to casually chat with other people. Restricting the casual discussion has already killed one community I was on.

I was more inclined to discuss random and unnecessary stuff on the chat thread. I see actual topics as places for more deeper discussion that just random talk. Then there's the fact that often times people will get off-topic. Then someone comes and tells people to stay on topic and make a thread for that other discussion that was started. The same happens again and again and all I end up doing is skipping from thread to thread. This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the topic of the "Chit Chat" thread - by Mass Distraction - 10-28-2013, 01:33 PM