Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A new interview from Bill Watterson
(10-30-2013, 04:25 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I would still say that a $100 worth of comics would be more than enough for me even if one or two measly strips were censored and I'm a comic book enthusiast. Or, well, as much as a person in a country where they don't really sell that stuff can be. I'm also a huge Calvin and Hobbes fan so I ain't talking without experience with Watterson's work.

Like I said, it's listed as being a "complete collection" and that's not true. It doesn't even have everything that the 10th Anniversary book has. If you're a true collector, then you care about stuff like this. If you feel you got your money's worth then terrific, but I have every right to feel ripped off.

Two "measly" comics (although really three due to the washing machine thing) are the least of this book's problems. I get nervous anytime I pick it up because of all the reports of the pages falling out that people have talked about in reviews.

I really wish it were like the Far Side collection. I forgot all about the poodle/baby thing but, as I said, it DOES get brought up and there's multiple stories from the author about various other subjects about the comics. Even included are angry letters people wrote to various papers that ran the strip complaining about how much they hated it.

Messages In This Thread
A new interview from Bill Watterson - by CLXcool - 10-30-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: A new interview from Bill Watterson - by Hexadecimal - 10-30-2013, 04:32 PM