Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Killzone thread
To be honest, I've never really been into FPS games. I played a little bit of Counter Strike back in the day, moved onto Condition Zero and when everyone else went for Counter Strike Source, I just dropped out. I didn't feel like buying updated versions of the same game just to keep playing. After that I played a lot of Soldier of Fortune and Halo with friends (never had an Xbox myself) but none of that really got me going anymore. Battlefield and Call of Duty both feel sooooo boring to me that I never bothered playing them after trying them out. Yet, for some reason, Killzone hit me, hard. I love the multiplayer, might even get Shadow Fall just for that, and it's literally the only game series I consistently play online. Or, well, would play if my PS3 hadn't pooped. The single player does not interest me unless it has co-op, which I'm really bummed Shadow Fall won't have. Give me a new KZ with both a great multiplayer and a co-op mode and I'm all over that.

Messages In This Thread
Killzone thread - by Mass Distraction - 11-16-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by BumblebeeCody - 11-19-2013, 05:15 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Mass Distraction - 11-19-2013, 06:02 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Psychospacecow - 11-19-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Mass Distraction - 11-19-2013, 07:39 AM
RE: Killzone thread - by Zaliphone - 11-19-2013, 09:11 PM