Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Changed Endings To Night Warriors
This is not really big but it is still different. In the Japanese version of Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge (there called Vampire Hunter: Darkstalkers' Revenge), There are three parts of to the ending cutscene. There is the character's ending, a brief epilogue of sorts (I don't read Japanese so I'm not sure what it says, which means I don't know what the text is suppose to be) over a picture of the character you are playing as, and than the credits roll.

(27:28)

Strangely, for all other versions of the game, the epilogue is missing from the ending, so now it only shows the scrolling picture of your character.

(the video leaves out the credits but they are still there in the other versions.)
ANCIENT THREAD but if anyone is interested in reading those endings then look no further. All the credits for the translations goes to Capcom Unity user "J."

I won't do Pyron's as his is not canon but it basically tells of how he went on to conquer the universe.