Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mmm steam sales + other steam things... steamy
(01-01-2014, 11:47 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: You're telling me. My digital game collection is bigger than my real one now.

My digital collection is definitely bigger than my physical one.

Counting both Steam and Xbox 360 (GoD and Arcade) yeah, I'm sure I'm over 75 or something like that.

I got SSX and Ducktales Remasterd on Xbox Live through their countdown to 2014 sale. Spent like $12.50 on those 2 games alone.

(01-02-2014, 12:14 AM)Lightmatt Wrote: I don't think I've actually spent any money on the Steam sale so far, most of games I got were gifts from hanging out in Steam IRC. (Pro-tip: Tell enough dad jokes.)

I was given a $25 gift card to Gamestop. The things I bought there were the $20 wallet to steam and a new (well, it was used, but new to me) battery pack for my brand new 360 controller that I got for christmas. So, that's pretty much why I bought things during the sale. I'm glad I did too!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mmm steam sales + other steam things... steamy - by A Zombie Riot - 01-02-2014, 12:28 AM