Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm putting my foot down. This is the last straw.
For those of you not in the know, here's what got him riled up. (Keeps going till the end.)

Look, I don't hate you, but I do think you're getting a little bent out of shape over nothing. Now I'll admit calling you a sperglord was out of line for me, and I'll happily accept a probation for it, but I mean it in a way that you not being self-aware of how small this problem is; and that you don't seem to know when to let it drop. Nobody is being an ass to you. (Well, I'm sorta am now that you're overreacting.)

I honestly would like to know how you're reading that linked post as well as how you're reading this post right now, because frankly if anyone else were read these posts no one would see this as such a big deal.

I want you to take a step back and think back to when you first got banned. Didn't it seem a lot like what you're doing right now? Don't you think it's time to let it go?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm putting my foot down. This is the last straw. - by Combat Lobster - 01-07-2014, 05:12 PM