Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
What are you listening to right now?
Speaking of Johnny Cash, I have been going through a bunch of songs to find my favorite to use in a future list I may or may not do. After 10 or so songs playing in the back ground wile playing video games, I had to stop cause I knew what my favorite song was, because I had to hear it over and over again. I have found other songs I wanted to listen to again, but very few made me want to stop what I was doing just to replay the song.

Waring: May make you cry if you have never heard it (though that is really hard to believe). Hell, it still makes me cry all these years later.

"[I felt like] I just lost my girlfriend, because that song isn't mine anymore... It really made me think about how powerful music is as a medium and art form. I wrote some words and music in my bedroom as a way of staying sane, about a bleak and desperate place I was in, totally isolated and alone. [Somehow] that winds up reinterpreted by a music legend from a radically different era/genre and still retains sincerity and meaning — different, but every bit as pure." -Trent Reznor "Nine Inch Nails" They made the song. HE made it better. WOW. Just. WOW.

Messages In This Thread
What are you listening to right now? - by qsdcv - 03-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: What are you listening to right now? - by gamemaster1991 - 08-09-2013, 09:55 PM