Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Game you like where you don't like the player character
Silent Hill 1 & 2. With 1 Harry Mason is an awful father for bringing driving at night like he did, distracted and crashed his car. Bad Harry. I forgot 2's main character but over the course of the game, depending on how you play it you could have him be such a douchebag that you could almost just let the monsters kill him and you'd be okay with it.

It is actually times like this that I like games like Skyrim or any game that allows you to create your own character. You the player are the character and can have them be whatever you want. Want to be the hero, play the game as a hero. Want to be a villain, play a villain. I like it when the game lets you chose how to progress.

Oh, Snow and Hope from FF13 were annoying. At least Lighting you can understand why she is the way she is, but the others were either too stupid and naive (Snow) or too timid and whiny (Hope).

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Game you like where you don't the player character - by GameWizard001 - 05-29-2014, 04:59 PM