Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What is your favourite Nintendo system of all time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NES
0%
0 0%
Super NES
16.67%
4 16.67%
Nintendo 64
20.83%
5 20.83%
Nintendo GameCube
33.33%
8 33.33%
Wii
8.33%
2 8.33%
Wii U
0%
0 0%
Gameboy / Color
0%
0 0%
Gameboy Advance
0%
0 0%
Nintendo DS
8.33%
2 8.33%
Nintendo 3DS
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Nintendo system of all time?
SNES, for sure... I grew up on the NES, i'm an 80's baby. but i've got love for SNES

My favorite games are the usual suspects: Yoshi's Island, Chrono Trigger, A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy II & III, Mario World, Super Metroid, Earthbound, Illusion of Gaia, TMNT IV: Turtles In Time. Plenty of other great classics made for an awesome library: Sim City, Castlevania IV, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, YSIII, Breath of Fire II, F-Zero, the original Mario Kart, Super Mario All-Stars, Megaman X, Dracula X, Mystical Ninja, Spike McFang, Tetris Attack, Super Ghouls N Ghosts & Demon's Crest, Ogre Battle, home ports of Street Fighter II & Killer Instinct... and stuff only I like such as Mystic Quest & Lord of the Rings.

My favorite experience was my waking up on X-Mas morning and finding Final Fantasy III in '94, with that $74.99 price tag on it. I was so happy, I don't remember even saying that I wanted it and wasn't even expecting it. I don't know how my mom knew to get it because she knew nothing about games.

I played that game out hardcore for 3 days, barely sleeping. It was so great to beat it, and I started playing again right away. Immediately I wished I could forget everything in the game and experience it for the first time again.

Good memory. Thanks, mom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favourite Nintendo system of all time? - by 2D Brain - 03-18-2013, 10:24 PM