Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What is your favourite Nintendo system of all time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NES
0%
0 0%
Super NES
16.67%
4 16.67%
Nintendo 64
20.83%
5 20.83%
Nintendo GameCube
33.33%
8 33.33%
Wii
8.33%
2 8.33%
Wii U
0%
0 0%
Gameboy / Color
0%
0 0%
Gameboy Advance
0%
0 0%
Nintendo DS
8.33%
2 8.33%
Nintendo 3DS
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favourite Nintendo system of all time?
GameCube. Maybe I'm biased because it was my first console but it was my entire childhood. I'm still finding new games to play on it to this day (although, unfortunately, they're getting rarer and rarer).

A close second would definitely be the 3DS. I've been in love with it since I first got my hands on it on the morning of launch day, despite the fact that I bought it with (shudder) Super Monkey Ball 3D. It's the console that introduced me to the Rayman series, which I'm now a huge fan of, and having the entire Kid Icarus series on one machine is pretty cool too. Activity Log is really handy, and even though Mario Kart 7 was a little disappointing in that regard - as well as many other regards - Nintendo's online effort has really stepped up with this console. I'm really hoping the Wii U can turn around like the 3DS did. It has a lot of potential.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favourite Nintendo system of all time? - by lividd3ad - 03-19-2013, 03:16 PM