Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Already talked about it in the Last Game You Beat thread but kinda want to say a little more about Wolfenstein.

Don't know if anyone knows about the original game Wolfenstein 3D, pretty much the archetype of the run and gun FPS game we probably play today. This latest one is not that at all. First off, there is a story beyond must kill Natzis, Hitler and anything that comes into my peripheral vision.

The New Order asks and answers the question: What would happen if the Natzis won WWII? Well this game gives a good idea. It takes place in 1960's America, you play B.J. Blazkowicz the main protagonist of the series who has been in an asylum for the past 14 years after the end of the war due to shrapnel embedded into his head causing major trauma.

The game itself looks gorgeous and plays beautifully on the PS4 (it better for $400). The story is well written and the characters you meet along the way are awesome too. Even this one female character that is this super smart crazy math genius who at first I didn't care for. That is until you go to sleep in your quarters at your base to wake up later with her sitting there staring at you, then goes into a discussion regarding where you go when you fall asleep or lose consciousness as she put it. Then it follows with Blazkowicz teaching her how to shoot, lol. Lady stares at you and your character's girl in bed with you sleeping and you teach her to shoot a gun? Okay I like crazy math lady.

The missions are challenging even in the easiest difficulty especially when fighting Natzi robot mechs. Those sonsofbitches take a lot of damage and can kill you quick if you aren't careful.

Plus the game if bought recently gives you a code to receive early access to the DOOM Beta that is being made. So that's cool too.

So if you are into FPS games that let you kill Robot Natzis and regular Natzis then play Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 06-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM