Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
^ Well to be fair, I stopped playing before playing MGS5:GZ. So now I'm playing it just so I know what happened that lead to the events of 5. I'm gonna play it like I did with Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Probably play it the one time and maybe some other time in the future if I'm bored, but only so I can see the game that bridges the gap between other games.

I really hate it though when games are made this way, I agree this game is good but I just not familiar this variation's mechanics, and I hate how they go about porting these games. Games that are canon, made for a handheld console, but you need to play it in order for the next bigger console version to make much sense is what I mean.

I do like that they eventually make them into ports or in the case of KH:CoM a remake of it as it was for the Gameboy Advanced to start and then they made a PS2 version with CGI cutscenes and voice acting so it helped.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 06-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM