Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I spent two freaking days playing a fantasy wrestling PC game. I was so happy a game like this existed so I could book my dream match ups and be in the shoes of the owner or booker. So I started off the game unemployed because I wanted to start from the bottom. I sent my application to 10 available wrestling promotions and they all replied saying someone took my position. This went on for a full game month.... then I gave up. A game month takes a long time because when you finish your day it takes a long time to load because of the other companies and unemployed wrestlers to do their thing. So I started again forcing myself in a business but a small one so I can bring it to the top. I booked the matches and my first rating got a E-, I was understanding what makes a good match. So I saw myself in the next months go from E- to E to E+ to D- to D to D+. I hired talent that I personally knew their in ring work and it worked out great because I got a legend tag team that got people to notice us but then everything started to go downhill. Everyone started complaining and people demanding different stuff but when I did attempt to do different stuff my wrestlers would get upset with the results and threaten to leave the company. My boss got angry and started hating my work. I finally gave up after 2 goddamn years in this game after my road agent (who was in charge of helping my matches get better and gave me awesome tips on how to improve) Jim Neidhart told us he was gonna retire. I begged him with my life "Jim if you leave, this company will turn into a pile of crap" he told me he believed in me and that he wanted to be with his family so he wasn't gonna change his mind. I quit the game. This was one hell of experience and made me realized something... I'm just gonna stick with being a article writer and fan of wrestling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by TheTrueBoss997 - 06-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM