Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Still playing MGS: Peace Walker. Apparently there are 4 Chapters with the story that starts the game off, there are credits but there are 5 Chapters all together. However the only way to get the missions for the final chapter in this game is to play some of the extra missions to trigger the main missions. Which are all the same, a guy you have locked up keeps escaping and you have to track him down a bunch of times with him giving a Scooby Doo/Inspector Gadget villain shout. He might as well have shouted "I would have gotten away with it too!" or "Curses, foiled again."

I already kinda know what is going on from playing Ground Zeroes which had major spoilers but I was already too far into it to stop and play this game first, but still this is stupid how they set this up. Do a bunch of side missions to get the last bits of the story left over to track down a "moustache twirling" villain who doesn't even have a moustache.

This is more of a vent than just a chat but this really irks me the way they set this game up for the ending.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 07-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM