Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
So, I went to Comic Con today.

Got up at 6am, and reached there by 8-ish. And we were about 70 feet from the door at this point, really close now, but the problem was that we had to line up for an hour and a bit before they started letting people in.

We got early tickets for £15 so we were let in right after that, I walked around for a while looking for video games and found Panzer Dragoon Orta for the Xbox for £10, so that was great.

I saw a lot of figurines that I imagine Hex would've loved, no idea why I was thinking that when I walked passed them though.

At around 2 or so, I found out there was a gaming area which had tons of fun little games to play, tons of arcade classics, a small CoD table littered with nothing but kids, for some reason they had some places to play Fifa, and a small area to play Smash Bros, but was filled with tourneyfags which kinda ruined the fun.

I left at 4 to go home then got some sleep.

It was alright.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 07-13-2014, 02:36 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM