Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(07-13-2014, 02:36 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: So, I went to Comic Con today.

Got up at 6am, and reached there by 8-ish. And we were about 70 feet from the door at this point, really close now, but the problem was that we had to line up for an hour and a bit before they started letting people in.

We got early tickets for £15 so we were let in right after that, I walked around for a while looking for video games and found Panzer Dragoon Orta for the Xbox for £10, so that was great.

I saw a lot of figurines that I imagine Hex would've loved, no idea why I was thinking that when I walked passed them though.

At around 2 or so, I found out there was a gaming area which had tons of fun little games to play, tons of arcade classics, a small CoD table littered with nothing but kids, for some reason they had some places to play Fifa, and a small area to play Smash Bros, but was filled with tourneyfags which kinda ruined the fun.

I left at 4 to go home then got some sleep.

It was alright.
Did wanna go but this weekend was busy as heck. That Panzer Dragoon find is pretty good. Were you lucky enough to meet Stan Lee?
Not surprised Smash tourney was there. EVO was hype this weekend so everyone was in the fighting spirit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 07-14-2014, 10:26 AM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM