Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Just bought two games over the weekend. First had a tough time just getting the damn money into my PSN wallet. I had to change my CC/Debit card I had on file as I activated a new one that came in cause the other was about to expire. All I had to do really was change the expiration date and the security code.

Did that. Tried to put money into my wallet. Thought it went well and went to buy my game there since I was at the PSN site on my PC, but I see that my wallet didn't change. At first I thought it just took a second to change or update but that couldn't be the case, it usually is pretty fast when doing that.

So I try again, only this time after it failed to update my wallet I noticed it wanted my security code. Thought fine, go and grab my wallet and I try once more to do it but now it says my CC is not verified. Apparently my multiple failed attempts prompted a lock out for that sort of thing.

Thought "Damn it, I don't want to wait 24hrs for it to go back!" So I go to Amazon, buy a code from there, which is about $0.01 cheaper than my method of just straight from the debit card.

Anyway, got my code verified and wallet stuffed with cash.

So I go back and buy my games. They had a flash sale over the weekend with some games worth $0.99. One of them was Legend of the Dragoon. Now I already own a physical copy of the game. However, even if I do take care of them, sometimes shit happens and I figured I paid close to $30 for my physical copy, so to get a backup for just under $1 is a bargain.

The other game was Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered. So far you can tell a slight difference compared to the PS2 version but not by much. They made the eyes have a little more life to them and not some dead looking face. The cutscenes don't look that much different though. Unless I did a real side by side to do it, there wasn't too big of a difference.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 07-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM