Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
For anyone who plays video games, especially the PS4, I just got done playing about 3 1/2 hrs of Destiny Beta and all I can say is that is a fun game. It isn't even the full build and it is still fun. Co-op or going on your own you are gonna have a ton of fun playing that game.

Story is great and compelling, plus Tyrion Lannister himself Peter Dinklage plays the voice of Ghost your companion robot that helps you and narrates the story for you along your journey.....WHY ISN'T IT SEPTEMBER YET!?

Only thing I didn't like was the VS matches. Unless you are a super player who eats, sleeps, and breathes kicking other lesser players asses then stay the hell away from this thing. I was only two levels below some of my opponents but that was enough to allow them to kick my ass into 6 kinds of Wednesdays.

I know what you are thinking too, 6 kinds of Wednesdays? That is a lot of Wednesdays.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 07-17-2014, 11:41 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM