Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(08-04-2014, 08:22 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I thought I was just getting a cool F-1 style racing game for the gamecube...
Nobody EVER buy Driven. It turns out I picked up (for two bucks) an extremely boring and lousy video game based on one of the worst things to ever sadly be labeled as "film".
I REPEAT AS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, NEVER DROP MONEY ON THIS GAME, EVEN IF IT'S A STINKING QUARTER.

Make that double for the Shrek game on X-box and Gamecube. I thought I was buying a half desint game game based on the movie that no body liked becuse it was "a clone of a good game" or whatever BS people normally throw at "bad games." Turns out I was buying a slow, boring, uninteresting Mario 64 clone (and that's being fair to it). Coming from someone who could play and finish Drake of the 99 Dragons , Sonic 06 (both in multiple sittings mind you), and E.T. and say good things about all of them, I can not play this, I can not find ANYTHING redeemable about it, and I refuse to play it any more, which I have never said about anything. I would like to say I did not pay much for this but this was $5.44, which was $5.43 more than it needed to be. At lest I bought Shrek 2 for a cent and Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase for a dollar to make up for that. Now those two show you how to adapt a movie into a game and make it RIGHT.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 08-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM