Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(08-06-2014, 11:43 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: If you wanna know how I got Zephyr to level 105 before I beat the boss here's how.

1) Go to Arena
2) Rank up to Rank 20-3 (depending on where you are, and character levels this could take more than an hour)
3) Try and equip any EXP items to Zephyr (or whoever you main submachine gun guy is)
4) There will be three blobs, kill the Silver and Bronze ones first
5) As for the Gold One, attack it with Zephyr and never use direct damage
6) Get his health down 60% or so and wait
7) If you do this right, during the periods where you're charging up your shots he should regain all his health
8) Level up to your hearts desires.

If I remember right, it took me about an hour and a half to get from 70 to 105 which was more than enough. Overall, this should probably take you around 2-3 hours to do, but it's worth it.

Also, try and link some terminals if you can. OH, and if you're running low on Bezel shards, go to the lowest floor of Basel (I think floor 12) and open all the tiles, they should give you 6 shards, which account to one full jewel and a half.

Also, remember to equip Zephyr with double submachine guns and keep on doing tri attacks on the boss.

Also, guys, you don't have to use my full name for everything haha. Retro is fine.

It's so much effort though :(

Also it's mainly because Zephyr is a low level scrub with machine guns. I started levelling Vashyron based on what other people said on forums and at level 23 he completely destroys the game. At level 50 I'd consider him borderline game breaking. After 50 well...WELL. Vashyron is ridiculous with the sub machine guns. I'll probably grind him to a higher level.
If it only takes around 2ish hours then I'll do it today. I was expecting it to be another 10+ but this doesn't seem so bad.

(08-07-2014, 02:09 AM)JiraiyaSennin Wrote: It's astounding how salty Mario Kart can make me. Someone could punch me in the face and I wouldn't be as angry as I am when I lose at Mario Kart.

The salt you say?
[Image: tumblr_n94ga3zL3c1r3kmkso1_400.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 08-07-2014, 03:52 AM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM