Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I've tried messing with it. The port for video output has finally gone, and it's been going for a while. Many cleanings have occurred, but it's just finally reached a point that it's no longer sending out video. The fault isn't with my S-Video of Av cable inputs on the TV either (I've tried both) and have tried to get it to work on multiple TVs. Video will come in every now and then with a horrible purple overtone, then blip out again after a few seconds. At first, I just thought the issue was with my AV cables, but I got another set of new AV cables and pulled out my old S-Video cables, but the problem persists.
Edit: But I got a really awesome deal on this Sega Genesis/CD combo. It was only about $30 more than paying for a Genesis on it's own. I paid less for both together than what you normally would for the SEGA CD by itself. So, if I could get my old Genesis to work again, I'm not sure it would be worth it anyway at this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-16-2014, 06:16 AM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM