Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(08-16-2014, 05:42 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: So I figured out that I do not like the 64 as much as I use to.

I started looking at all the games that I have on my wish list, and noticed that I don't have a lot of 64 games compared to everything else. So I looked into what I don't have vs what I want/need to get. Turns out the 64 is filled with sports and racing games mixed with inferior ports of playstation games, which leaves only a handful of games I want. It's strange how nostalgia can make things look so good, but be wrong when you look deep into it.

Still the games I have and the ones I want still make it worth it to play. Without it I wouldn't have Majora's Mask or Rocket or Mischief Makers.
Yeah it's kinda true. It's actually the point where Nintendo started to go downhill. Since they used cartridges rather than discs, the games weren't as high quality as PlayStation. This also meant Nintendos third party support dropped out and we lost good games like the Final Fantasy series. Obviously this trend continued with the GameCube and the same attitude. The difference though is that Nintendo were constantly pooping out incredible titles. Not to mention the third party support still had some level of communication so we still got Resident Evil, Rayman 2 and the top-notch Rare games.

I think you're right though in that the library wasn't as good we(I) remember but there's still so many damn good titles for it that they doesn't seem overwhelm the N64

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 08-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM