Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Holy shit, why is DMC3 so good?

I fucking hate the first one so much, I thought it'd get better but it never did. It was fun sometimes, but most of the time it was just annoying to play, then I skipped two since most of the fans said it's not that great and went straight to three and it's so fucking good.

I just beat Agni & Rudra and got their weapons. I will admit the first DMC is much harder than this one (I keep getting S ranks all the time, as opposed to just getting B's in the first one) and as usual that Strike move you can use with RB + Y is OP as fuck, but 3 just feels better. The fixed camera angle still annoys me but it's not that bad. Although that Soul of Steel puzzle was annoying since I didn't think you could walk over the bridge just by having it since you usually need to activate something.

Hey Cody, what's your favourite one? Incidentally, you've played God Hand right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 08-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM