Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(09-01-2014, 09:12 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I was so bored yesterday I randomly thought it was a good idea to play a dating sim to make time fly by. After looking online many people suggested Katawa Shoujo. This is what people had to say "Oh this is a very good choose your adventure game" "SO MANY CHOICES" "Very well written and it made me want to play it again." So I assumed this was going to be a very good game. Now I expected it to be a visual novel (which I was fine with) but the "game" barely had choices. In the first act the choices felt like they were not important such as "Do you want to introduce yourself to the class?" Yes or why were the choices but in the end I ended up getting drunk and falling off a building in the first act. So I had to search a flowchart to see the choices I had to make taking any of my own freedom away and it just ended up being a visual novel I had to see for 8 hours. Oh yeah this game had NSFW scenes too, which I quote were "Special" "Magicial" but when I went through the NSFW scenes the character seemed like a goddamn rapist. The girl I was with showed her scars has a way of telling someone for the first time about her incident and then 5 minutes later the protagonist just ends up banging her. Overall though it was really well written and had a unique idea but it's just a visual novel and the people claiming that there are so many choices were wrong. Never again though I will decide to check out a dating sim.

You just played the wrong kind of dating sim.

I never play them myself, but even I know that KS isn't exactly a kind of dating sim you should play for the first time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 09-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM