Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(09-09-2014, 04:20 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(09-09-2014, 02:59 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Yeah, he does that shit every year.

In other news bought an Xbox One and Destiny, so that's something. It makes a weird crackling noise on the menu, nothing to worry about from what I've seen but it should be fine. Totally set for The Master Chief Collection.

I wonder if I really did try at Devil May Cry instead of just force my way through the bosses would I be half as good as you? Also, from losing that boss battle about 30 fucking times with that Bat bitch in DMC3 I can actually finish it now in a couple of minute easily, it's not that hard when I think about it. Attack the bats, Devil Trigger when she's down, Air Hike back and then just use Trickster to get to her again and repeat, then when she kisses you just devil trigger that bit and you're golden.

To be honest, it's just spending the time to learn how a lot of these games work. At first it's hard. Bosses they have their own patterns. In all honesty it does slightly come down to learning frame data but it's mostly on execution. Once you have that down, it comes down to having fun and taking the piss. Bosses aren't even hard to the point that you start to style on them.

Easy tips to remember, not to hard to learn and will help:
1) Dante is invincible if he jumps. So if an attack is heading towards you, just jump and you'll be completely fine.
2) Neros Table hopping is exactly same...if not more stylish.
[Image: rightbackatyabtch.gami9fxe.gif]

If you ever want help on DMC or any other games like this(even God Hand), feel free to ask.

Yeah, I just bought Air Hike thank fuck. That's such an OP move if used correctly. Not having is a bitch.

I'm kinda annoyed at the fact that I got S and SS achievements but didn't have enough enemies to get SSS, cause I could've had a nice line of my first achievements in the game.

Also, I may ask you a few things about DMC, but God Hand is different. I can beat Azel in 3 minutes now, just in time for this music

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 09-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM