Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 47 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I'm replaying Mass Effect 3 and any time I find myself playing this or any of the other ME games I find myself both loving the series and hating it. Love the story, characters and how everything unfolds and how choices made in one game affect how characters interact with you in the next.

I hate however some of the design choices made for this game. Giant load time between levels and now with 3 sometimes just entering another room through a door. Throw in that having auto save on while useful also slows things down just enough that I need to shut it off lest I become no longer immersed in what I'm doing even more so than I sometimes already do with the other little details that pile up.

So now unless I take the moment in a hectic situation to save, I end up going back like 10-20 minutes because something stupid killed me.

Still love it though and I'm curious where Bioware will take this series now that Shepard's story arc is done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 10-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM