Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-12-2014, 03:12 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

I played that game.

One of the most retarded yugioh games ever.

I think people only like it cause it was their first Yugioh game or something.

From what I gathered it's like Chess and Yugioh put together but in a weird way and it made no sense.

Well this was my third Yu-Gi-Oh game and after coming out a the nightmare known as Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories this was such a different unique style to the average Yu-Gi-Oh game. It offered a great way to be reintroduced to Yu-Gi-Oh because you had your basic rules, like card limit being 5 and life points but it was spiced up adding terrains and deck leaders. It changed from thinking on the spot to carefully planning how to get from point A to point B without being demolished by your opponent. It also had the challenge by having guys like Bandit Keith having their whole field Wasteland thus benefiting his machine and Peagusus havng his side of the field Toon making his Toon monsters better while making your monsters lose attack. It was a great twist and I thought it was a amazing title.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by TheTrueBoss997 - 10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM