Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
It was weird how this situation I'm about to explain quickly escalated from a good thing to an annoying thing.

About a week ago I started to replay Mass Effect 3. I had a play through before where a character died in the previous game so I replayed the ME2 to keep that character alive so that I could see what they do in a DLC that is in 3.

Well along the way I also play the multiplayer because you need to in order to open up all possible end game choices for your character.

During a match there are two guys on there with mics on. Normally I'm not into chatting with strangers online or hearing them on a match while I'm playing. Just not my thing, nothing against it. Add in the fact that my current USB headset doesn't work (the mic anyway). It isn't a bluetooth which is probably why it won't.

Over the course of the match though they two guys kinda grew on me so I scramble to find a solution to talking with them. I have a Eye Camera (I have a PS3) which has its own mic, and I hook in my headset so I could hear them chatting and the camera with the mic to talk to them. I worked. I could talk to them and everything and we did have a decent time playing a match or two. One of them even invites me for his friends list which was cool.

Now this is the part where it gets annoying quickly. This guy just started playing ME3 a few months ago he said, and this is pretty much all he is playing. Nothing against that but what is annoying is that anytime I turned my PS3 on and logged into my PSN account he would immediately message me with an invite to play multiplayer.

I was playing a game on my PS4 and when I go back to the main screen there are like 6 messages from the guy asking if I want to play all in the space of like 20 minutes. This was annoying really quickly. If I didn't answer right away chances are you can tell I'm not gonna play. Wouldn't be anything personal, it would just mean I'm doing something else.

Maybe I expect too much from people and sometimes you just need to flat out say something but I'm clearly not that type.

I should point out that I'm not proud of what I did next but as I've stated this guy annoyed me way to much and started bugging me too quickly and I knew that this would only get worse as time goes on. So I waited for him to be logged off and I just blocked him from my friends list so he couldn't message me anymore. To make matters worse it kinda made me not want to finish my run of ME3 which sucks since I was so damned close to the end.

I could still pick up where I left off but still.

Now I'm playing Nier again for the first time in 4 yrs. I just recently bought it so I've now got a chance to play it while waiting for Dragon Age to come out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 10-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM